Thursday, November 4, 2010

Interview with a person

The person that I interview is my best friend. His name is call Brian. He is 16 years old. I know him when I was in secondary school. His hobby is playing basketball and reading. He is a easy to get along person so he has lot of friends and everyone like him. He always calling friends to go out to play basketball, he is good player, not so many people can catch his ball, when he knows that I often playing basketball, he calls me out and teaching me, the first time I feel so upset because I don't have any knowledge for basketball, but I found that it was very fun. He is a good person, last year my parents want me to go to Canada to study, when he knew that, he gave me a gift, he is the one had gave me some gift before I go. He think that friendship is the most important thing in his life and he never betray everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment