Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pensonal 'Journal' - My school life

I had study in Columbia Internation College for a year. Time was going so fast, when I came to learning, I started at ESL CO and DO, now I am study at English 2D. The first time I came in the school, I felt so excite because I know that I will meet any country people and it is a new start for me. However everything was not smooth, because all the things are change to be english and I need study so hard to catch up what I miss. The things that can make me feel good is my friends, everytime when I have problem they will help me and they also teaching me for the test. We always doing things together, everyone that have trouble we will go to help him. In the weekend, lot of the student said that they were boring and most of them spend so many time to sleep, the school know that this will be happen so thay plan it to take the student go out and doing some activity, sometime we will go to shopping and we will go to watch some sports games, I think it help us to know that how to spend our time, also some of activity are fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment